Ohio State to host Arkansas State in 2022
- No. 3 Georgia fends off No. 7 Notre Dame
- Pitt's trick play ends UCF's 25-game run
- No. 13 Badgers trounce No. 11 Michigan
- No. 8 Auburn holds off No. 17 Texas A&M
- Burrow sets LSU record with 6 TD passes
By The Associated Press
Ohio State will host Arkansas State in 2022.
Arkansas State made the announcement Thursday in a news release.
The teams will face off on Sept. 10, 2022, at Ohio Stadium in the first-ever meeting between the programs.
Ohio State will open its 2022 season at home against Notre Dame on Sept. 3 before playing Arkansas State. The Buckeyes will close their nonconference slate at home against Toledo on Sept. 17.
The last time Arkansas State played a Big Ten team was 2017, against Nebraska. Arkansas State will play at Michigan in 2020 before facing Ohio State two seasons later.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated August 22, 2019