Chiefs down 3 starters on offense for showdown vs Ravens
- Mass. Gov. OKs pro practices for June 6
- Browns add ex-Colts GM Grigson to office
- Ford eyes healthy 2nd season with 49ers
- NFL virtual offseason to go 2 more weeks
- Browns remain interested in Clowney
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) The Chiefs will be missing three starters from their prolific offense, including running back Damien Williams, when the Baltimore Ravens visit Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday.
Fisher had surgery this week on a groin injury he sustained in practice late last week. Hill is still recovering from injuries to his sternum and collarbone that he sustained in Week 1.
Running back LeSean McCoy is questionable after missing practice Wednesday with an ankle injury. He practiced on a limited basis Thursday and was a full participant for Friday's light workout.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 20, 2019