Neymar scores late as PSG beats Lyon in French league
European Football Headlines
- UEFA bans Ajax, Eintracht ticket sales for fan disorder
- Police arrest gang that robbed players houses in Spain
- Spanish soccer league tries again to stage game in Miami
- Soccer star Rapinoe, boxer Shields win sportswomen of year
- Rio's Maracana to host 2020 Copa Libertadores final
- Manchester City-Crystal Palace Preview
- Watford-Tottenham Hotspur Preview
- Brighton & Hove Albion-Aston Villa Preview
- Norwich City-Bournemouth Preview
- Barcelona coach wants Real Madrid to play in Catalan capital
PARIS (AP) Neymar scored an 87th-minute winner to give Paris Saint-Germain a 1-0 win at Lyon in the French league on Sunday.
PSG stayed top with 15 points from six rounds, three points ahead of Angers and Nice.
In Sunday's other matches, Angers beat Saint-Etienne 4-1, and Rennes and Lille drew 1-1.
Neymar was targeted by objects thrown from the stands - seemingly paper rolled into balls - whenever he took a corner kick in the second half.
The Brazilian star had been booed by his own fans during the previous league match with Strasbourg, having been heavily linked with a return to Barcelona over the summer.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated September 22, 2019